It’s Summer! As much as we wanted to enjoy the heat of the sun and the warm breezy air, we can’t because it’s the time of the year that Luke’s Eczema flares up.
Having a kid with Eczema is difficult. That’s why as much as possible, I observe what causes the flare ups so we can prevent it in the future. But Summer isn’t something we can avoid since we live in a tropical country. So I always look for products that don’t have harsh ingredients.
And just in time, Koofty Enterprises sent us one of their products- Euky Bear Baby Laundry Liquid. I tried it last weekend and I am very satisfied with the result. I love it’s relaxing Eucalyptus scent!
Luke’s clothes smells fresh and clean, it doesn’t have that strong smell residue compared to a regular detergent.
More details on this product:
• laundry liquid especially for baby
• plant powered and gentle on sensitive skin
• removes stubborn baby stains (even kid paint stains!) and dust mite allergens (kudos to this!)
• with natural, 100% Australian Eucalyptus Oil
• NO harsh ingredients (NO synthetic fragrances or dyes, NO bleaches, NO optical brighteners, NO enzymes, NO zeolites, NO SLS, NO added phosphates)
• can be used for handwash and washing machine
• Australian-made and owned
Not tested on animals | Vegan-friendly | Eco-friendly
Next UP on the Blog- Euky Bear Baby Nursery Cleaner