Food hack tayo today! 🍝 Featuring Amber’s spaghetti with the ever famous thinly-sliced hotdogs! The kids requested for spaghetti last Saturday and they want daw yung may thinly-sliced hotdogs. 😅 since I can cook naman, I tried to hack it na lang.
- Del Monte Pasta Italiana (900g)
- Del Monte Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce ground pork (500g)
- Purefoods hotdog (250g)
- McCormick Dried Basil Leaves
- Magnolia’s Daily Quezo cheese
- Knorr pork cubes (2)
- Sugar (optional)
- Cook Del Monte Kitchenomics Pasta Italiana according to package instruction.
- Set aside 4 cups of pasta water.
- Sauté minced garlic and onions.
- Add cooked ground pork (pre-boiled).
- Add salt, pepper and McCormick dried basil leaves.
- Add Del Monte’s sweet style spaghetti sauce (1kg & 500g) and 4 cups of pasta water.
- Add 2 Knorr Philippines pork cubes.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off heat. Let it cool. (If you want your spaghetti sweeter, you can add sugar to it. I didn’t add na since del monte’s sweet style spaghetti sauce is sweet enough for us. 😊)
- Slice hotdogs (slant cut) as thinly as you can. 😅 You can either fry or steam it.
- Mix pasta with sauce.
- Top it with Magnolia’s Daily Quezo grated cheese and sliced hotdogs. Done! 😊